Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Excuse me, did you see where I left my inspiration?

You know how you have those nights when you are exhausted, so you go to bed early only to have your brain argue with you? Suddenly the ol' noggin has decided that NOW is the best time to run through all the great ideas you have had that day!

Yeah I had one about two nights ago and wrote a blog post in my head. Felt all good about it so I fell asleep. It was a nice relaxing slumber (ok it was like 3am, whatever).

Do you think I remembered what it was that I wrote in my head? Nope.

So instead of re-writing it in an actual blog, I will just tell you that it was BRILLIANT! All about inspiration and where it comes from and what to do with it. Unfortunately, that's about all I remember. (I even have paper and pens next to my bed, I was just so sure I would remember)

Don't you wish that you could save up these random inspiration bursts and then just use them when you needed? Let's do this. After pamakana.com takes off, let's create a way to bottle inspiration and sell it!

Speaking of pamakana.com - wanna know a little secret? We are targeting to launch the Beta version on June 1st. Can you believe it? I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

Of course, this now means I have a LOT of work to do. I sure could use some inspiration! You have any I can barrow? Send me your inspirations in the comments!! (please?)

No comments: